Client Service Administrator
Are you personable, passionate and positive? Do clients and colleagues frequently refer to you as an “incredibly helpful” human being? Are you equally adept with people as you are numbers? Are you yearning to help make a meaningful impact in the lives of clients?
We’re looking for a skilled team player to provide support to financial advisors and assist clients with their administrative needs. You must be an accommodating and affable professional who knows how to deliver a truly outstanding customer experience. Keen attention to detail and the desire to tackle even the smallest projects with great passion are key. The ideal candidate will also possess an unshakeable can-do attitude and strong financial knowledge.
- Provide support to the advisor team
- Proactively contact clients
- Schedule client meetings and maintain advisor calendars
- Prepare reports for client meetings
- Onboard new clients
- Respond to all client phone calls, emails and requests
- Prepare and process account paperwork and account transfers
- Process money movement requests and ensure required minimum distributions are met
- Communicate with the advisor team regarding the status of client requests and situations
- Interact with other departments including Financial Planning and Trading
- Other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- One year of administrative service experience
- Customer service experience preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, organizational and computer skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Dependable and able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Planning Alternatives is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical insurance
- Prescription drug coverage
- Elective dental insurance
- Elective vision insurance
- Elective life insurance
- Elective disability insurance
- 401(k) match
- Company profit sharing
- Professional office environment, daytime hours, working inside, sitting, occasional standing, will be assigned to a workstation, no heavy lifting more than 10 pounds.
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.